How to Install OCAM Weathershields
- Ensure that the surface areas to which you will install the OCAM weathershields are clean, dry and free of all any oil, grease or wax. For best results, use an alcohol wipe or prepsol.
- Before removing the protective film from the adhesive tape, do a 'dry-run' to determine the exact location you will install the OCAM weathershield.
- Use a heat gun or hair dryer to pre-heat the adhesive tape before removing the protective film. This step will make the adhesive tape stickier.
- Once you're comfortable with where you will install the OCAM weathershield, remove the protective film from the adhesive tape, align carefully and then press firmly for 10 seconds to ensure proper adhesion.
- Do not move the product or wash your car within 24 hours of installation.
If you have any questions, please contact customer service on (03) 9357-0306.
navara d40 stx 200811 October 2015brought a set from you guys great product really easy to fit and great value very happy with them makes the nav look awesome thanks ocam great work
11 October 2015